Tuesday 22 May 2007

1 Million

In a fit of craziness, I decided to set up a new group on photo-sharing site flickr. Nothing unusual in that I hear you say, maybe not. BUT, this groups intention is to reach 1 Million members with 1 image each!
"What's the point of that", I hear you shout... well, potentially there isnt any, but my idea is to get each member to post their best photo, then publish these photos in a book or exhibition with all the profits going to a nominated Charity - that's quite a nice point I think :) Raising awareness, raising money.

Here's a slideshow of images currently available in the group. (If it doesnt show up, click here)




If you want to join this free incentive, sign up for flickr here and join the group.

Images shown copyright original authors.
Images not for unauthorised distribution or copying.



No comments: